With the experience of a seasoned IT veteran and the wisdom of a sage, John Hill answers tech questions like a trusted expert.
There’s more to technology than hardware and programming, networks and servers. How it all functions in support of your business, now and as you grow, requires the kind of experience and insight Hill offers his clients and partners every day through TechSage Solutions.
John Hill is President and CEO of TechSage Solutions, an Information Technology Managed Services Provider, Microsoft Certified Partner and Value Added Reseller that he founded in San Antonio in 2000. At the time, he focused the business on web development for political candidates. Though TechSage has expanded in the last decade to include a variety of technology services, one thing has remained the same: Outstanding customer service.
Hill has extensive experience with designing, implementing and managing Information Technology projects and solutions. He also serves as Managing Partner of SATC Co-Location Services, LP, a server co-location facility providing safe, secure hosting of servers for a wide variety of small- to medium-sized businesses.
Hill received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 1998. He retired as a Chief Master Sergeant from the Air Force Reserve in 2003 with over 28 years of service in the Air Force, Texas Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) Program in the Communications, Computer and Electronics career fields.
- Managing Director, Technology Connexus Association
- Board Member, STARTECH (previously SATAI)
- Chairman of the Board, South Texas Emerging Technology Fund Regional Board
- Member, Technology Committee for the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Information Technology Committee for the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Immediate Past President, San Antonio Chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- Past Board Member, University of Texas at San Antonio Alumni Association
- Past Board Member, San Antonio Chapter of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Past Board Member, South San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Past Treasurer, San Antonio Chapter of the Healthcare Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
When Elizabeth Hill looks at a problem, she sees with the eyes of an analyst who researches the facts and develops solutions that create opportunity.
Hill’s talent for the analytical is matched by her dedication and personable approach, traits she has strengthened working 29 years in fast-paced business environments.
Today, she manages all operations at TechSage Solutions, an Information Technology Managed Services Provider, Microsoft Certified Partner and Value Added Reseller, founded in 2000. She is responsible for operational tactics including financial analysis, human resources management, marketing and customer service. Her primary responsibilities focused on cost-effective operations, customer relations and sales, Hill has provided leadership in a variety of roles.
In her previous position, as logistics manager for a pharmaceutical distributor, Hill focused on day-to-day execution of a multi-million dollar branch, providing leadership to personnel in their development, execution, and understanding of their roles.
Hill has experience in managing operations, logistics and sales, and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing from Lamar University in 1981. She is widely regarded among her colleagues and various boards as a problem solver and team player.
- Currently serving on North San Antonio Chamber Committees:
- Enterprising Women's Conference