John Hill is President and CEO of TechSage Solutions, an Information Technology Managed Services Provider, Microsoft Silver Competency Partner for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions and Value Added Reseller that he founded in San Antonio in 2000.
TechSage has expanded in the last decade to include a variety of technology services, but one thing has remained the same: Outstanding customer service.
With the experience of a seasoned IT veteran John Hill answers your technical questions as a trusted expert.
There’s more to technology than hardware and programming, networks and servers. How it all functions in support of your business, now and as you grow, requires the kind of experience and insight Hill offers his clients and partners every day through TechSage Solutions.
Hill has extensive experience with designing, implementing and managing Information Technology projects and solutions. Over the last few years he has developed a focus on Cyber Security and helping TechSage client companies become more secure from the many computer security threats prevalent today. He has recently begun developing an IoT (Internet of Things) practice focused on the efficiencies gained through sensor data collection and analysis. Their primary clients are medical practices, professional services firms, manufacturing companies, logistics companies and government contractors.
He also serves as Managing Member of SATC Co-Location Services, LP, a server co-location facility providing safe, secure hosting of servers for a wide variety of small- to medium-sized businesses.
Hill received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 1998. He retired as a Chief Master Sergeant from the Air Force Reserve in 2003 with over 28 years of service in the Air Force, Texas Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) Program in the Communications, Computer and Electronics career fields.
- Mentor, TechNovum Venture Mentoring Service-San Antonio (VMS-SA)
- Past Chairman of the Board, South Texas Emerging Technology Fund Regional Board
- Past President, San Antonio Chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- Past Board Member, University of Texas at San Antonio Alumni Association
- Past Board Member, San Antonio Chapter of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
When Elizabeth Hill looks at a problem, she sees with the eyes of an analyst who researches the facts and develops solutions that create opportunity.
Hill’s talent for the analytical is matched by her dedication and personable approach, traits she has strengthened working 29 years in fast-paced business environments.
Today, she manages all operations at TechSage Solutions, an Information Technology Managed Services Provider, Microsoft Certified Partner and Value Added Reseller, founded in 2000. She is responsible for operational tactics including financial analysis, human resources management, marketing and customer service. Her primary responsibilities focused on cost-effective operations, customer relations and sales, Hill has provided leadership in a variety of roles.
In her previous position, as logistics manager for a pharmaceutical distributor, Hill focused on day-to-day execution of a multi-million dollar branch, providing leadership to personnel in their development, execution, and understanding of their roles.
Hill has experience in managing operations, logistics and sales, and earned a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing from Lamar University in 1981. She is widely regarded among her colleagues and various boards as a problem solver and team player.
- San Antonio member of NAWBO
- Peer group member of NAWBO SCALE-UP
- Volunteer for San Antonio Manufacturing Association (SAMA)
- Past North San Antonio Chamber Committee member “Enterprising Women’s Conference"
- Past North San Antonio Chamber Committee member "Small Business How 2 Series"
- Past Board Member, Healthcare Business Women’s Association
- Past Board Member, San Antonio Chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- North Chamber Leadership Lab Alumni Class of 2009